Going to Helsinki
On Wednesday I’m off to Helsinki for two weeks. I’m absolutely thrilled to see my friends and family again, even though I can’t help being a little worried that speaking Swedish again will mess up the superficial Frenchness I’ve worked so hard over the past months to create.
Other things I’m looking forward to in Helsinki:
- long lunches at Bistro Helsinki 15
- pelmeni with dill and cranberries + Russian varieté on youtube with Anna
- brunch + beers at Siltanen
- buying fresh rye bread from Fazer + rushing home to eat it while it is still warm
- singing spring songs and drinking bubbly in the park on Valborg.
If there are new things or places that you think I should absolutely try out, please leave a comment to let me know. It’s been years since I last had the chance to be a tourist in my own city, so I want to do absolutely everything !